Custom Painted White Cabinets
A Custom Painted Finish can give you the trendy white cabinets you've always wanted.Schedule Free Estimate
N-Hance's Custom White Finish
Dramatically transforms cabinets with a gorgeous factory style finishSchedule Free Estimate
Cabinets Look New
Revolutionary process produces exceptional results that will last for years.Schedule Free Estimate
Custom Cabinet PaintingSchedule Free Estimate
Do you want White Kitchen Cabinets?
White kitchen cabinets are a very desirable look these days but, before you spend tens of thousands of $$$ on new cabinets, consider a now very popular alternative…. An N-Hance Custom White Refinish of your existing cabinets.
Through an innovative and affordable cabinet refinishing service, N-Hance offers a gorgeous, factory style finish that’s designed to withstand years of wear and tear. You get just as dramatic a change in the look of your cabinets without the hassle and expense of replacing them.
An N-Hance Custom White Finish costs:
- 80% less than replacing your cabinets
- 67% less than refacing your cabinet doors.
The thousands of $$$ saved can be used on other kitchen updates like counter tops, back splashes or appliances…PLUS… you eliminate the dust, inconvenience, and noxious fumes associated with traditional refinishing methods.
Why customers love the N-Hance Colour Change to their Cabinets:
Most importantly they look fantastic, transforming the entire feel of a kitchen!
- No brush lines, no runs, no streaks
- A Hard, durable, factory finish
- Our painted cabinets won’t scratch, peel or chip
- No dusty sanding
- Virtually odourless and nontoxic
- They save thousands of dollars vs replacing the cabinets
Call your local N-Hance team (905) 391-7785 for more information on how N-Hance can transform your kitchen or bathroom cabinetry with our Custom Colour Finishes.
What Makes Us Different From Other Cabinet Painters ?
N-Hance’s proprietary cleaning products, acrylic polyurethane white coating and revolutionary top coat finish were engineered specifically for wood and combined with our methodical process, the results you get are visibly superior.
To ensure you get that factory-like finish, N-Hance follows a specific process:
- Clean the Cabinets: Before we do anything, we use a proprietary cleaning process to remove oils, grease, grime, waxes and other particles that may have accumulated, as well as loose layers of old finish. This gives us a fresh canvas to work with.
- Prep and Seal: At this point we prep and seal the cabinet, neutralizing the wood’s pH levels. This step is important to make sure the primer and colour bond to the wood properly.
- Apply Primer: Our primer is designed for wood, not walls. It blocks tannins and stains from bleeding through and marring the surface after the process is complete.
- Apply Custom Colour: We only use the best. That’s why we use our own acrylic polyurethane blend (as opposed to basic latex paint) and skillfully apply with our factory style spraying machines. Several coats are applied to make the finish more durable against bumps, scratches and other physical wear.
- Apply Clear Top Coat: We finish with a revolutionary clear top coat to add extra layers of durability and the sheen you desire.
- Cure Instantly: The last step is to use our Lightspeed ultra violet light machine to instantly cure the cabinets to a rock-hard finish.
Is it really that different? Watch this video! Then visit our Photo Gallery to see the kitchen transformations we have made.
N-Hance Cabinet Refinishing VS Cabinet Painting