Cabinet Stain Colour Change…from outdated to WOW!
Do you often find yourself imagining your dream kitchen, but you know that you don’t have the time or the money for a full kitchen remodel?
NHance’s innovative wood staining offers one of the most affordable and one of the quickest ways to bring life back into dreary looking cabinets.
The NHance Cabinet Stain Colour Change process is the perfect way to transform the entire look of your kitchen without the hassle, cost and inconsistent results of traditional refinishing processes. Our translucent stains allow the natural grain of the wood to show through, giving your cabinets a beautiful, rich new colour and a rock-hard, durable finish.
To stain cabinets a new colour, it typically takes 4-5 days to complete, making this a fast process as well as a smart one for your finances.
- 1/5th the cost of replacing your cabinets
- 1/3rd the cost of refacing the doors
Wood Refinishing – Done Right
N-Hance’s Cabinet Stain Colour Change is a Revolutionary Wood Refinishing process that produces the desired dramatic effect. It’s a brilliant way to give your kitchen a new and updated look. Not only will you love the results of this transformation….the thousands of $$$ saved versus replacing the cabinets makes it that much better!
N-Hance’s proprietary stain, sealers, finishes and cleaning products were engineered to produce a beautiful, factory hard finish on wood cabinets. Combined with our methodical process, the results you get are visibly superior to regular staining techniques. We revitalize your cabinets without leaving a messy cleanup or an inconvenience of dust, fumes, and an extended period of time away from your kitchen.
- Our professional kitchen cabinet craftsmen start the cabinet staining process with a critical 2 step cleaning technique that prepares the wood for maximum bonding with the colour and finish to follow.
- Next, a neutralizing sealer is applied to prevent grain pop and future stain discolouring.
- Then, the stain colour of your choice will be skillfully applied with factory style spraying machines.
- We then finish with a clear topcoat to add an extra layer of durability and the sheen you request.
- Then, to instantly cure the kitchen cabinets to a rock hard finish, we use our ultra violet Lightspeed® system.
Our unique and precise process ensures your cabinets are sleek, clean, and streak proof.