Lightspeed® Instant-Cure Wood Refinishing from NHance
Unlike all other kitchen cabinet painters, only N-Hance offers patented high intensity Ultraviolet (UV) Cured Baked Finishes (Lightspeed®), using UV curable paints and finishes which no one else offers in North America. The Lightspeed® UV process cures wood surfaces INSTANTLY providing professional finishes that are much more durable than anything close to it. This means that most jobs can be completed in half the time as traditional refinishing and produce a much longer lasting finish. PLUS the Lightspeed® process of refinishing your cabinets, hardwood floors, and luxury vinyl tile (LVT) requires no sanding, is non-toxic, and has very little odour.
Until now, refinishing cabinets and hardwood floors meant having a crew in your home for 3-4 days, lots of dust and odour, followed by another 3-4 days of “dry” and “cure” time before you can fully close your kitchen cabinets or move furniture back onto your floor. The Lightspeed® process changes all that. The process is so effective that you could actually follow right behind our Lightspeed® machine and put your furniture back on the floor. And that’s our goal, to give you beautifully refinished cabinets and hardwood floors with little or no disruption.
Introducing “Lightspeed Plus™” Anti-Microbial UV Finish
N-Hance is transforming the cabinet and hardwood floor refinishing industry with our new Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial UV finish. Lightspeed Plus™ keeps homes healthier by reducing bacteria growth by 99 percent and effectively inhibiting the growth of dangerous microbes such as E. Coli, Staph, and other harmful bacteria.
- Reduces bacteria growth by 99%*
- Effective on E. Coli, Staph, and other bacteria*
- Highly recommended on Cabinets, Floors, and Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Available in Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss, and Gloss finishes
- FASTER: We eliminate the downtime. When we leave your floor is 100% dried and cured
- HARDER: Our Lightspeed Plus™ UV finish is rated higher than any other N-Hance finish for hardness
- DURABLE: Lightspeed Plus™ UV finishes are long lasting and resistant to scuffs and scratches
- STAIN-RESISTANT: Our Lightspeed Plus™ finishes rate high for chemical resistance, which protects against staining.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Lightspeed Plus™ UV finishes emit low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Safe for family and pets
- Perfect for a healthy workplace environment
*Based on results from an independent lab using Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial U.V. finish.
What can you expect?
Expect beautifully refinished cabinets or hardwood floor with little to no down time. Far different than simple cabinet painting, the Lightspeed process refinishes your cabinets or floors while you’re at work. When you come home, it’s 100% cured and you can put your furniture back in place.
What industries use U.V. curing technology?
Anyone who has had a cavity filled from a dentist recently understands UV cure technology. In the past, when you got a filling, you couldn’t chew on that tooth for a day or two. Now, the dentist fills your tooth and passes a powerful ultra violet light over the filling, which instantly cures it. Our Lightspeed technology does the same thing for your hardwood floors and cabinets. There is no more down time. Your floors and cabinets are 100% dried and cured and ready for you to use as soon as we leave.
Lightspeed vs. Traditional wood refinishing
TRADITIONAL HARDWOOD FINISHING:
- Sanding, sealing, and applying finish: 3-5 days
- Dry/Cure time: 5-7 days
- Result: 8-12 day process
LIGHTSPEED by N-HANCE:
- Prepping, sealing, and applying finish: 1-2 days
- Lightspeed U.V. equipment INSTANTLY cures finish
- Result: 1-2 days