Lightspeed® Instant-Cure Wood Refinishing from N-Hance
The Lightspeed® system can be used for cabinets, hardwood floors, and luxury vinyl tile (LVT). The process requires no sanding, is non-toxic, and has very little odour. Most jobs can be completed in half the time as traditional refinishing, sometimes in as little as one day. The Lightspeed process cures wood surfaces with a powerful ultraviolet light that provides a professional and durable factory finish.
Introducing “Lightspeed Plus™” Anti-Microbial UV Finish
N-Hance is transforming the cabinet and hardwood floor renewal industry with our new Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial UV finish. Lightspeed Plus™ keeps homes healthier by reducing bacteria growth by 99 percent and effectively inhibiting the growth of dangerous microbes such as E. Coli, Staph and other harmful bacteria.
Until now, refinishing cabinets and hardwood floors meant having a crew in your home for 3-4 days with lots of dust and odour. This was followed by another 3-4 of ‘dry’ and ‘cure’ time before you can move furniture back on your floors and resume your normal activities. The revolutionary Lightspeed® process changes all that. Our goal is to provide you with beautifully refinished cabinets and hardwood floors with little or no disruption.
- Reduces bacteria growth by 99%*
- Effective on E. Coli, Staph and other bacteria*
- Highly recommended on Cabinets, Floors, and Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Available in Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss and Gloss finishes
- FASTER: We eliminate the downtime. When we leave your floor is 100% dried and cured
- HARDER: Our Lightspeed Plus™ UV finish is rated higher than any other N-Hance finish for hardness
- DURABLE: Lightspeed Plus™ UV finishes are long lasting and resistant to scuffs and scratches
- STAIN-RESISTANT: Our Lightspeed Plus™ finishes rate high for chemical resistance, which protects against staining.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Lightspeed Plus™ UV finishes emit low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Safe for family and pets
- Perfect for a healthy workplace environment
*Based on results from an independent lab using Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial U.V. finish.
What can you expect?
Expect beautifully refinished cabinets or hardwood floor with little to no down time. Far different than simple cabinet painting, the Lightspeed process refinishes your cabinets or floors while you’re at work. When you come home, it’s 100% cured…you can put your furniture back in place.
What industries use U.V. curing technology?
Anyone that had to a cavity filled by the dentist recently has experienced the UV cure technology. Prior to this convenient technology, when you got a filling, you couldn’t chew on that tooth for a couple of days. Now, after the dentist fills the cavity, a powerful ultraviolet light is passed over the tooth, curing the filling instantly. Our Lightspeed technology does the same thing for your hardwood floors and cabinets. There is no more down time. Your floors and cabinets are 100% dried and cured and ready for you to use as soon as we leave.
Lightspeed vs. Traditional wood refinishing
TRADITIONAL HARDWOOD FINISHING:
- Sanding, sealing, and applying finish: 3-5 days
- Dry/Cure time: 5-7 days
- Result: 8-12 day process
LIGHTSPEED by N-HANCE:
- Prepping, sealing, and applying finish: 1-2 days
- Lightspeed U.V. equipment INSTANTLY cures finish
- Result: 1-2 days